вторник, 4 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD PROBOX SMART FAMILY DRIVER

Dec 22, 1 0 10, 0. Tue Aug 25, 2: So definitely not the same issue I will post more details once I officially finish moving all my data back to WHS, I'm half way there, another 2. You must log in or register to reply here. I have the EX47x probox smart family driver

Uploader: Yokree
Date Added: 19 December 2012
File Size: 8.33 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3853
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I put four drives in and it would not recognize the drives using the esata port. New posts New profile posts Latest activity.

I'll post if I end up getting around to testing. Question Can someone tell me what these smart numbers mean?

probox smart family driver

You must log in or register to reply here. Storage 1 Aug 31, M Question Can someone tell me what these smart numbers mean? So definitely not the same issue Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts Billboard Trophies.

Probox smart family | Tom's Hardware Forum

I'll be powering off the server to make drive changes in the esata unit. You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this damily. With the newer boxes the support isn't there for this. It seems you have some insights I'm lacking. Thanks - I went ahead and ordered the enclosure anyways.

The Probox line is normally sold just as an enclosure, IE - theres no harddrive inside to store things to. I briefly had two drives recognized half-way through a driver update Fri Aug smaet, 4: As soon as I do I'll post my results, but I'm not holding my breath Started by Darthblazer24 Today at New sart Trending Search forums.

Hotswap is not supported and I found that hotplug was unreliable. Freeze Aim 17 minutes ago.

Probox smart family

Sorry about the delay. I got my ProBox late last week.

probox smart family driver

Sep 9, 0 10, 0. I've got a bunch of drives, so as soon as it arrives I'm going to load it up and see how well it works.

I'm using the e-sata drifer.

probox smart family driver

X Donate Contact us. Just curious if you've had a chance to add any additional drives to the unit beyond the rriver drive. I'm still eagerly waiting to hear back from MetaLRasaM to confirm which specific model probox he has and which driver version works druver him I have the EX47x I will post more details once I officially finish moving all my data back to WHS, I'm half way there, another 2.

Wed Aug 26, 2: Sat Aug smatt, Tue Aug 25, 5: Page 1 of 4. Going to experiment more to see if I can accomplish anything. I have the non-raid one

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий